Prickly Pears Canvas Wrap
Prickly Pears. No other than Charles Darwin was the first person to study this cactus species over a longer period of time. And while originally a true native plant to America it can these days be found in Australia, New Zealand, Northern Africa, Southern Europe, Hawaii and other destinations. (Photographed by Boje "Bo" Horstmann.)
- Material - Poly-Cotton Blend Canvas
- Frame - 100% Renewable Wood
- Stretcher - 100% Renewable Wood
- Sizes - 8 x 10 inch, 12 x 18 inch
- Thickness - 1.25 inch
- Backing - Black in the US; Unbacked Canvas outside of the US.
This photography artwork is printed with an 8 color, 8 pass pigment-based inkjet, designed to hold up over time without fading. The canvas is high quality, artist grade and is folded around a lightweight frame to give a gorgeous, gallery ready appearance.