Monarch II-II Canvas Wrap
Monarch II-II. Other common names, depending on region, include milkweed, common tiger, wanderer, and black veined brown. This butterfly has a wingspan of 8.9–10.2 cm and the eastern North American monarch population is notable for its annual southward late-summer/autumn migration from the northern and central United States and southern Canada, Florida and Mexico. (Photography by Boje "Bo" Horstmann.)
- Material - Poly-Cotton Blend Canvas
- Frame - 100% Renewable Wood
- Stretcher - 100% Renewable Wood
- Sizes - 8 x 10 inch, 12 x 18 inch
- Thickness - 1.25 inch
- Backing - Black in the US; Unbacked Canvas outside of the US.
This photography artwork is printed with an 8 color, 8 pass pigment-based inkjet, designed to hold up over time without fading. The canvas is high quality, artist grade and is folded around a lightweight frame to give a gorgeous, gallery ready appearance.