Chicago Bean Framed Print
Chicago Bean Framed Print. The Chicago skyline is reflected in the iconic Chicago Bean, officially known as "Cloud Gate" in Millennium Park. PHOTO TIP: the opening of the Bean faces exactly west to east. Especially beautiful photos can be taken during sun rise. Photography by Boje Horstmann.
- Print Sizes - 11 x 14 inch, 16 x 20 inch
- Art Material - Kodak Endura Premier Paper
- Art Material Finish - Lustre
- Mat Color - White
- Mat Size - 2 inch
- Frame Style - Contemporary
- Frame Material - Solid Wood
- Frame Thickness - 1.25 inch
- Frame Depth - .8 inch
- Finished Product Sizes - 17 x 20 inch, 22 x 26 inch
- Frame Colors - Black, White
This Chicago Bean photography artwork is printed on premier paper with a lustre finish in your choice of size. It is stored behind scratch-resistant acrylic and finished with a custom-built solid wood contemporary frame in your choice of color. Comes ready to hang.