Bird of Paradise Canvas Wrap
Bird of Paradise. A native to South Africa where it has been grown in the Royal Botanical Gardens since 1773. As the flower blooms, each of the three blue and three orange petals makes its debut and the resulting shape mirrors that of a tropical bird in flight. (Photography by Boje "Bo" Horstmann.)
- Material - Poly-Cotton Blend Canvas
- Frame - 100% Renewable Wood
- Stretcher - 100% Renewable Wood
- Sizes - 8 x 10 inch, 12 x 18 inch
- Thickness - 1.25 inch
- Backing - Black in the US; Unbacked Canvas outside of the US.
This photography artwork is printed with an 8 color, 8 pass pigment-based inkjet, designed to hold up over time without fading. The canvas is high quality, artist grade and is folded around a lightweight frame to give a gorgeous, gallery ready appearance.